Monday, October 8, 2012

PASSING


PASSING

 

Grieve not my passing,

For like a bird I’m set free,

Unshackled from earthly cares,

From aches, pains and heartache.

 

No Heaven or Hell for my Soul,

Bit, if Mother Nature grant my wish,

Like a shield full of warmth,

My spirits will be near thee.

 

In the breeze that caresses your cheek,

In the cup in your hands that touches your lips.

Gazing fondly back from your mirror,

Loving you always, please remember, my Dear.

 

Let the warmth of my passion

Forever keep you warm

As I bring extra warmth,

To your robes and your home.

 

Though the going maybe be tough,

And you weary from strife,

Chilled by the north winds,

Let my spirit give warmth to your life.

 

For no more would I be tethered,

By worldly rules and constraints,

And like a true Gemini my many Spirits,

Would then be free.

 

To be there when you need me,

And I would be honored and proud,

If in time of frustration, trouble and woe,

You remembered me fondly,

 

If my memory gives you pleasure,

And from the pleasure a strength

To face life with a laugh,

And a sparkle in your eye.

 

For giving joy to the loved ones living

Is the best gift, from those who have died.

 

Bob Richards

 

No comments:

Post a Comment